Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe

I made these a couple of weeks ago as I was experimenting in the kitchen.  My hubby is a huge peanut butter fan.  They turned out awesome.  @MargieMark asked me to share this recipe.  Poor thing is allergic to chocolate.  Here you go @MargieMark, I'm sharing this one just for you.

1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 Eggs, beaten
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Brown sugar
2 cups Flour
2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt

1 small bag of Reese's Pieces

Melt butter in pot, then add peanut butter.  Stir until creamy.  Remove from heat, add eggs, vanilla, and brown sugar, mix well.  Then add flour, baking powder, and salt.  Spread in baking 9" baking dish.  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.  Remove from oven and place Reese's Pieces on top and bake for another 10 minutes.  Remove and let cool for about 10 min.

They turn out to be a chewy yummy texture.  Goes well with vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment