Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Megan Auman

189 

Megan Auman is an amazing contributor to my inspiration bank.  I have followed Megan’s Crafting an MBA and her work for some time now.  Somewhat recently, I visited the Phoenix Art Museum.  I was so excited to find Megan Auman’s jewelry in the gift shop.  I recognized it from across the room.  As if going to the museum isn’t inspiring enough.

My visit left me feeling so inspired, I decided that I was going to make a new personal goal.

“I will one day have my work displayed in an art museum.”

If you ever find yourself feeling stumped, uninspired, or just downright uncreative… visit your local art museum.  You never know, you might find someone’s work that you know and recognize.

There are so many ways to nurture your creativity.  Surrounding yourself with creative mediums of all sorts, is a sure way to inspire productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment